STOLEN MOUNTAIN



I have an image in my mind of a mountain in Africa. I’m about to attempt to climb it. The mountain is the roof of that continent. Its the highest mountain in Africa and fourth highest mountain in the world. Its elevation is 19,340 feet (5,895 meters). It was first ascended by Hans Meyer of Germany, Yoanas Kinyala Lauwo of Tanzania, and Ludwig Purtscheller of Austria on October 5, 1889. I know about this great mountain and I know where its located. The mountain is Mt. Kilimanjaro.

Let me make the facts clear here. Most people think that Mt. Kilimanjaro is in Kenya. I don’t want to point a finger at anyone here, but there are people who put misleading information out there regarding the mountain, for their own purposes. These people claim that the mountain is in Kenya, but the truth is loud and clear; Mt. Kilimanjaro is in Tanzania!

No comments:

Post a Comment