THINGS TANZANIA IS KNOWN FOR:


Part Four: Zanzibar Island.
Zanzibar is one of those places you can never have enough of. It is a beautiful and quiet place that would be perfect to end your Tanzanian vacation. I was blown away by its stunning sites when I was there last year. The island has the finest white sand beaches and shopping centers. Despite all of the wonderful things Tanzania has to offer, I found myself in love with Zanzibar. I enjoyed playing in the water and interacting with the different cultures that the island offers. If you have the same interests as myself, I would highly recommend that you add Zanzibar to your list of places to visit. Zanzibar awaits you!

1 comment:

  1. i am looking forward to seeing and experiencing zanzibar, it really sounds like a place where a lot of learning on different cultures and of course, learning about what the island offers happens.

    ReplyDelete