CULTURAL ADVENTURE

Culture has a "power" over those that are immersed in it. I grew up in family where culture was a part of our daily life. Now I understand how important culture has been in my life as I have grown older and intervened in other cultures. Culture plays a huge role in the lives of those who practice it.

As I arrange and lead tours in Tanzania, I can definitely arrange any cultural adventure to anyone who will be interested in doing that. I know the places, the people and the country.

Links: Maasai.
Facing the Lion: Growing Up Maasai on the African Savanna (National Geographic)

2 comments:

  1. How great that you are now in USA and can offer tours to Tanzania based on intimate knowledge of the culture. All the best with the tour business and thanks for joining my blog family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyful,
    My pleasure! I'm so thankful that I can immersed into American dream.

    ReplyDelete